Artnoise Digital Year Postponed due to COVID-19
Artnoise Digital Year Postponed due to COVID-19.
As a result of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, it is necessary to postpone our 2020 digital and open programs which were scheduled to run hand in hand throughout the year.
At the start of the pandemic, we hoped the virus would be contained within the year so we could continue with our schedule from August. However, with the current growth and death rates worldwide, this is looking unlikely.
After much consideration, Artnoise has made the decision to postpone most of our programs. Our newly scheduled dates are 9th August 2021 through to 17th April 2022.
Find the new calendar for the open program here
The digital program dates also updated here
Our other programs are still available; learn more about them
- Artnoise Z Program which aims to provide teens with a social and intellectual introduction to the world of arts and cultures and give teens a way to leverage their social Influence to be entrepreneurial, and engage in community development projects. Register here
- Artnoise Travel Credit Program – The program offers credit specifically to travellers looking to travel into and within Africa with flight, hosting and shopping assistance. Apply for this here
- Artnoise Investment Program – Our short term investment program allows investors to earn on small scale investments. Become one now
- Artnoise Agent Program – Become an Artnoise program agent and earn commissions here
- Artnoise Business Algorithm Program – Register for our Business Algorithm program to grow your social media presence here
- Our open call for our Art Installation is extended to 2020, Apply here
- Our 2019 mentorship programs are also extended for mentors and mentees to 2022
We plan to roll out a few online programs by 2021 before August, subscribe to stay updated on that.
We are still recruiting; learn more about that here.
We were also able to partner with Food4all with our community outreach and hand out palliatives to Africans in low-income areas and we will continue to do more. Learn more about it here and to be part of this, please contact us here.
We stand with Doctors, Nurses, workers and other businesses who have been affected by the pandemic. Please feel free to email us for any inquires.
Christine Alec, Communications Officer
To find more opportunities for creatives, click here
Artnoiseng.com / Images: Google Images